Welcome to my tech blog! 👋
As a passionate SysAdmin, I fell in love with Linux and open-source technologies when I started working in 2013. I spent my free time exploring new tech stacks and testing them out at home.
Back then, physical servers were the norm, and cloud computing was still in its infancy. But I could sense that things were changing, and that automation and code were going to be game-changers. So, I started learning how to code and automate the sysadmin tasks that I was doing every day. Later on, I discovered the term "DevOps," and realized that it perfectly described what I was doing.
Now, as a DevOps Engineer, I'm constantly learning new things and exploring modern infrastructures. On this blog, I share my thoughts, tutorials, and discoveries about:
- ⚓ Cloud-Native technologies & Kubernetes
- ☁️ Cloud Computing: AWS, GCP, Azure..
- ⚙️ Infrastructure as Code (IaC) : Terraform, Ansible, and even more
- 📊 Observability: Metrics, Logs & Traces
- 🏗️ Continuous Integration (CI) & Continuous Delivery (CD)
I hope you find my blog useful, and I look forward to sharing my knowledge with you! ✍️